Aerrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter Harnen and the Dragon Natomi

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Enter Harnen and the Dragon Natomi Empty Enter Harnen and the Dragon Natomi

Post  The Drakin Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:00 pm

A dragon was awakening inside of the human region of Harnen and had attracted the attention of the leader of this region. They sent people to find the strange power they were sensing in the area and to secure it.
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Enter Harnen and the Dragon Natomi Empty Re: Enter Harnen and the Dragon Natomi

Post  Harnen Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Alin stepped forward toward the dragon, his spear at the ready, and awaited the dragon to come out. He was alone. Other's were sent out, but he adventured off on his own. He always did things more on his own... Unless the leader said otherwise.
Harnen
Harnen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:41 pm

He heard a yawn in the forest cave the dragon inhabited, it sounded like a girl yawning, and a happy, innocent voice was heard from the cave "Hmmm? w-Who are you? Wh-why do you have that spear?... I just got up..i haven't done anything wrong..."
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harnen Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:44 pm

"Come out! Show yourself you beast!" Alin yelled. The cave was too dark. He didn't dare step in.
Harnen
Harnen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:46 pm

A young elf girl stepped from the cave only partially, only her face and part of her dress showing from the darkness "B-beast? Im not a beast....i've always been a gentle dragon..mostly..Other time..a bit more....uhhh...you know.."
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harnen Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:52 pm

He raised an eyebrow. Her face seemed so innocent and she seemed rather friendly... he shook those ideas out of his head. This girl was a dragon and, therefore, a monster. "All dragons are the same! You're vicious monsters! Now come out and fight me... You can't hide in that cave forever...."
Harnen
Harnen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:55 pm

SHe shook her head "UH-UH!" She ran back inside the cave scared, if he followed her he would see her in the corner in the fetal position trying to hide from him and failing pretty badly at it. "No please dont hurt me! I..I havent hurt anyone!"
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harnen Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:00 am

He knew he had no choice and did follow her in. he saw how scared she was and... for a split second he believe what she said. It showed on his face... "No.... You're lying! Youre trying to get me on your side. Now die!" He attacked with his spear.
Harnen
Harnen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:05 am

She screamed and moved to the side quickly scrambling out of the way "Please! Stop! i dont want to have to change forms i dont wanna hurt you! and everytime i change forms i become the other me! Please dont hurt me please!"
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harnen Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:12 am

He looked confused. "Other... you?" He had never heard about something like this before. He thought about it. Should he risk it? She really did seem like she was telling the truth. He shook his head and sighed. "I can't believe you're actually making me believe you..." He gripped his spear tighter. "What is your power?!" he yelled. "Are you capable of making a human think things they shouldn't?!"
Harnen
Harnen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:13 am

She looked at him scared and surprised tears falling down her face "No! My power is over nature not minds! Thats Ionta's Realm not mine! Please dont hurt me..i dont wanna hurt anyone...." She was in a sob now, holding herself like she was hugging herself.
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harnen Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:19 am

He watched her sob. He knew he should attack her, but.... he couldn't bring himself to do it. He groaned in frustration and stabbed the ground with his spear. "Why can't I do it?" He said softly. "You're a dragon... I have to kill you but..." He sighed. This made no sense to him.
Harnen
Harnen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 am

"WHY!?" she yelled as she sobbed "Why do all dragons need to die!? we arent all evil! Im...im a good dragon i helped humans when i was awake...i was never evil..I was always helpful in..one way or another.."
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harnen Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:27 am

"I.... I was ordered to kill you... I was taught to kill you... I was taught that all dragons must be killed... but you... I don't understand... It's like you're... you're different..." He rubbed his face. "What am I going to do?" He still wasnt' catching on to what she meant about how she was... "helpful"
Harnen
Harnen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:30 am

She moved back more, her eyes changing a little and becoming a bit dragon like "Please...dont try and kill me..." She moved more "I dont want to hurt you...." she looked around "You came....to kill a dragon..alone?"
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harnen Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:39 am

He looked up at her and saw her eyes were changing. He took his spear out of the ground just in case she attacked. "I... I did... I wanted to do this alone... I can't stand being in a group..."
Harnen
Harnen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:40 am

She nodded and saw him do that moving back more "Your still going to kill me.... arent you?" She let a few more tears fall "Please dont....give me a chance."
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harnen Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:11 am

He continued to hold his spear up. "I... I don't know what I'm going to do..." He looked utterly confused.
Harnen
Harnen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sat May 05, 2012 10:48 pm

The dragon looked up at him surprised and she smiled a little "Your..your not going to hurt me?"
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harnen Sat May 05, 2012 10:54 pm

He didn't respond right away. He was thinking it over what he wanted to do. What he should really do. What was the right thing? HE looked at her in the eyes and lowered his sword. "I... I won't." He then heard his men far away. He had to hurry this up. "I'll try to find a safe pllace for you... I won't let them kill you... I... I promise...."
Harnen
Harnen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sat May 05, 2012 11:01 pm

She smiled and approached him slowly, cautiously and very gently and quickly kissed him on the cheek backing off fast "Th-thank you mister..."
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harnen Sat May 05, 2012 11:09 pm

He didn't back away, but he did blush a lot. "You're.... you're welcome...." He heard his men getting closer. "Now hide. I'll have someone come by tomorrow to check on you. It'll be someone I know I can trust to keep this a secret. You don't have to worry."
Harnen
Harnen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sat May 05, 2012 11:13 pm

She nodded and stepped back into the cave slowly hiding in the shadows, the last thing he saw of her was a smile and her blue eyes full of joy and he heard a "Thank you so much" she disappeared into the darkness.
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harnen Sat May 05, 2012 11:21 pm

He smiled back at her. "You're welcome..." He hurried back out and found something on the ground that could be used to pass as blood. He covered his whole sword with it, as well as part of himself, and met up with his men.

"Alin... did... did you slay the dragon?" A guard asked.

"By yourself?" ANother asked.

ALin nodded. "I did... the dragon has been slain and I burned the body away. Our job here is done."

The men knew he would never lie to them and they believed him. They congratulated him and began walking back to their home. Alin walked behind him and took one last look at the cave. He smiled a little; knowing that she was safe now and vowing to himself to keep his promise to her.
Harnen
Harnen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sat May 05, 2012 11:45 pm

She smiled to herself sitting down in a corner with her legs up to her chest, her chin resting at her knees "Alin..."
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next