Aerrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter Harnen and the Dragon Natomi

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Enter Harnen and the Dragon Natomi - Page 2 Empty Re: Enter Harnen and the Dragon Natomi

Post  Harnen Sat May 05, 2012 11:47 pm

The next day, a woman came to the cave in secret and by herself. "Dragon?..... Are you in there?"
Harnen
Harnen

Back to top Go down

Enter Harnen and the Dragon Natomi - Page 2 Empty Re: Enter Harnen and the Dragon Natomi

Post  The Drakin Sat May 05, 2012 11:51 pm

She poked her head out of the spot she slept and hid in "He-hello? Are you the person Alin sent?"
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harnen Sat May 05, 2012 11:57 pm

The woman smiled and nodded. "I am. Alin is my brother. I'm Crina. Is everything ok? You're not hurt are you? No one's come to find you?"
Harnen
Harnen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sun May 06, 2012 12:05 am

She shakes her head and walks out and smiles "No im fine thank you...ive been alone since yesterday when Alin left" she smiled a bit bigger whenever she said his name. "Your brother is a very noble man. Better than any dragon male ive ever seen"
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harnen Sun May 06, 2012 12:10 am

She nodded and realized she smiled wide when she said his name. "He is. I trust him with my life... but you must be pretty special to him... I've never seen him come home in the state he was in last night... with a lot of smiles, a little confused, but proud about something he did. I'm happy he has that."
Harnen
Harnen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sun May 06, 2012 12:12 am

She smiled a bit and blushed "Isnt that what mortals do when they like someone?..." she stuttered and realized what she said "Oh thats nuts....hes a knight he could never like a dragon...sorry about saying such a silly thing."
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harnen Sun May 06, 2012 12:32 am

Crina giggled. "Actually... I think he does like you." She smiled sweetly. "I've never known him to want to protect someone so badly other than family."
Harnen
Harnen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sun May 06, 2012 12:42 am

She smiles wide and blushes and giggles innocently "Really? well thats sweet...i dont know if that could work though...."
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harnen Sun May 06, 2012 12:48 am

"It would be difficult... but.... I've actually for the longest time have been trying to leave this place.... I'm against everything it does. I've never revealed my secret to anyone... until last night after what my brother told me.... He wants to come with me and... if you would like to... you can come with us.... He offered this request to you.... He would be more than honored if you did."
Harnen
Harnen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sun May 06, 2012 12:50 am

She smiled and nodded "Yes i would love too! I want to get far out of the human lands! When i was awake i was with the elves but i fell asleep here.."
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harnen Sun May 06, 2012 1:22 am

"Yes... the humans can be vicious.... I... actually hate being part of their kind, but I shall let Alin know that you agree and-"

Just then, someone stepped into the area. Crina gasped and was about to grab Natomi's hand to hide in the cave, until she realized it was Alin who stepped in.

"I was able to pack our things sister and make it out unseen. Dragnos doesn't know anything of our plan."

Crina sighed with relief. "Oh good... and don't scare me like that. I thought someone was coming after her."

ALin smiled when he saw natomi. "Don't worry... I kept a promise to her. I'm not going to break it." He walked over to Natomi and looked at her kindly; blushing a little. "You know... I don't believe I ever caught your name..."
Harnen
Harnen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sun May 06, 2012 10:52 am

Natomi jumped and was about to run and hide in the cave when she saw it was alin, she smiled wide and happily and blushed a little. When he walked up to her and asked she blushed a little more "My name is Natomi." She hugged him tight "Thank you Alin."
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum