Aerrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audience in Rivendell

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Audience in Rivendell - Page 2 Empty Re: Audience in Rivendell

Post  Orsinnar Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Kurath remained silent. For orcs, these Manakahai Kindred Council leaders were incredibly well-spoken - because sometimes the best thing for an orc to say is absolutely nothing at all.

The Thane spoke in a low, grumbling tone. "Elf, I believe the others here are losing patience. Perhaps we all need to remember why we're here." He addressed the others. "We all share a common enemy. One target. Humankind. Unless you all have two faces to see your enemies coming at you in both directions, then let the elf speak."
Orsinnar
Orsinnar

Back to top Go down

Post  Isilra Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:54 pm

Amras grew more irritated by the disrespect shown the Seer of Isilra, a position only second to high king. He stayed his tongue throughout the Drakins' distasteful words until he referred to them as "pointy earred bastards"

"You dare call Seer Saeros such a thing?" He rose again from his seat as he spoke. "That is more of an insult to yourself, calling us "pointy earred bastards" when you yourselves have distinct pointed ears. If I recall correctly from the scrolls of lineage you are descendents of dragons and elves, are you not? You dare blame us for helping the humans when we have helped all races equally, including you Drakins and Dwarves as much as we dislike each other! You disdain for our race is uncalled for!"

"Quiet Amras, arguing will do us no good." Saeros sighed. "I understand your feelings toward us however, we need to move on from these arguments and talk about the crisis at hand."
Isilra
Isilra

Back to top Go down

Post  Athosia Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:55 pm

That's always been the problems with you elf's sticking you're nose in others business where is is not wanted when we Dwarf's are more then capable of taking care of our self and have and always will take care of our self's long before we knew Man,Elf,Orsiens,and now Draken so as far as doing what is best for Aerrath would to shut those mouth's of you'res and let us decide what is best for our kind cause as far as i know you could be working with them still
Saeros i told you NO and i meant it the very fact that i bring my self down to working with you goes back on everything i stand for you will have to be content with that

Last edited by Athosia on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Athosia
Athosia

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Kurath shook his head in disappointment. "You fight like wild dogs. If words are your weapon of choice, then use them efficiently - you bicker just as badly as the human kingdoms. If none of you have anything more to say, there is no point in us all holding council here. Do not waste our time."
Orsinnar
Orsinnar

Back to top Go down

Post  Isilra Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:01 pm

Saeros sighed again.

"I merely asked you to consider it more wisely than you have. You have only just heard the alliance and you have denied it. I will not force anyone into an alliance nor will I hold it against you. I am trying to protect Aerrath and the races that reside in it."
Isilra
Isilra

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:02 pm

The drakin scoffed at the orcs "Wild dogs, coming from an orc i dont know how to take that." He snarled at the elf "It is not our choice what race an ancestor of ours foolishly breed with. Do not compare us with you race, we may have shared blood long ago but that is long gone in generations of drakin. I would rather claim lineage with humans than you elves."

Last edited by The Drakin on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Kurath grinned broadly. "At least wild dogs know how to share a bloody carcass."
Orsinnar
Orsinnar

Back to top Go down

Post  Isilra Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Amras muttered under his breath about Kurath's comments.

"but your own race cannot share a carcass amongst themselves."
Isilra
Isilra

Back to top Go down

Post  Athosia Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Levhor " burst out laughing " truer word have never been spoken by an elf
Athosia
Athosia

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Kurath was unphased as he addressed Saeros.

"I suggest you reel in your little child. He speaks big words that he cannot back up. Teach him to watch his step, or he may be the next carcass - he's insulted nearly everyone here now, and I don't believe that any of your guests like being picked at."
Orsinnar
Orsinnar

Back to top Go down

Post  Isilra Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:31 pm

"He is young and had much to learn about diplomacy. He took offense to what was said and you cannot blame him for that however his outburst was not needed," Saeros explained calmly.

Amras lowered his head in shame.

"Continuing on our prior topic, I still believe and alliance of sorts would greatly increase our power against the Human assault. I have the Athosian opinion on this acquisition, Drakin, Orsen, come and tell me you thoughts on the matter. All negotiations of the terms are open, I will not force a single person into this should they refuse." Saeros remained as calm as he had been in the beginning, never showing even irritation or anger toward the words of the races.
Isilra
Isilra

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Kain sighed and growled to himself "The drakin would consider working together...what did you have in mind elf? Keep it close in mind that my wrath toward the humans will not be reigned in"
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orsinnar Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Orioth spoke. "Tell me your terms of this alliance. The Orsien may agree, but we will not be caught up in webs of hidden words and motives that often come with these agreements. What 'negotiations' will there be?"
Orsinnar
Orsinnar

Back to top Go down

Post  Athosia Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:38 pm

I am still not agreeing to anything as of yet Saeros but i am willing to hear what you have to say " taking a draw on his pipe and letting it back out"
Athosia
Athosia

Back to top Go down

Post  Isilra Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:58 pm

"My request is for all prior hatred, feuds, and arguments to be set aside for the time being so that we may work together in order to preserve the lands of Aerrath and its people. If we are fighting amongst ourselves we will surely fall before man's. All terms are negotiable, I want this to be fair for all." Saeros paused to allow them to give their opinion.
Isilra
Isilra

Back to top Go down

Post  Athosia Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:06 pm

what is it you had in mind and we might be able to discuss an alliance of sorts
Athosia
Athosia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Kain nodded "All i want is that i am not held back by you elves. You will let me unleash my wrath on the human swine when ever and where ever i see fit."
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isilra Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Saeros sighed heavily.

"I wish not to see the innocent massacred for the guilty's wrongdoing. I will hold no other restrictions when it comes to brutality. The Isilra exist to protect all who live in Aerrath and it would pain us all to watch any one race be erradicated, especially if innocence is murdered while looking upon the events unfolding. Just like each of our own races, some humans are good and some are bad. I fear most however are ill with greed."
Isilra
Isilra

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:04 pm

Kain scoffed and chuckled sarcastically "I see no good in the race of men. No good, no power, there is nothing left for these people besides fading into nothingness."
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Athosia Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Saeros is correct not all men are evil and they are all struck with greed not a one of them is immune to its affect and for that i will not let all toughs able to fight live another day i will spare the children and woman who do not raise arm's up to my kinsmen

But i am sorry any man who is old enough to hold a sword will have to be killed for humanity it would seem has forgotten its place ( purging the land of the evil in a way)
Athosia
Athosia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Kain nodded and smiled " I agree with the dwarf i will agree to that term readily."
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isilra Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:15 pm

"The same could be said by the human about all of us as well as each of us to the other. Is your hatred so deep that you would disgrace yourselves in order to rid this world of humanity? Whether or not you choose to believe the elven seers, they have seen the age of man continued. They are weak, short lived beings but they possess something no one else can, they are the hope of this world, and also its downfall." Amras said quietly, watching his words to not cause more conflict.

Saeros nodded and said following.

"Amras is right in this, the age of men shall continue beyond this point no matter what any of us do. Our actions now will decide the outcome for our people and the Isilra has chosen, if you agree, to take the weight of all and bare on their own shoulders even if we fall." He waited, knowing they would not understand the extent of which he meant. "I agree with the Athosians, women and child should be spared from the onslaught of our attacks."
Isilra
Isilra

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:20 pm

The drakin growled slightly "The age of man is a violent, penetrative act against life and our lands but i can not see the future as you can elf so i will, for now, defer to what you tell me. I will let the women and children be free from my wrath." he thought a moment and then said "What of supplies? I am assuming this will be more than simply a military alliance."
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Athosia Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:27 pm

I am willing to supply weapons armor but that is all the food we have is for us and in limited supplies as is

and to further comment on what you have said Searos the furtherment of man will come at a high price cause in order to reset there ways and there habbit is to clear the bad blood out of the system of humanity and it is one i sadly will take on I do this in hopes that one day when the race of men will rise once more and i hope for the better cause if this happens again i will ensure that it comes to an end before it rears its ugly head once more
Athosia
Athosia

Back to top Go down

Post  Isilra Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:34 pm

"The Isilra of Starlit Woods will provide potions and healers to all military encampments. We are also willing to grant each encampment with a group of trained bowmen or riders." Amras said hesitantly. "The Isilra of Rivendell along with other High elves is willing to provide food, medicines, aid, and ranged combat units. Messengers can be elven riders, on horseback they are faster at crossing the landscape."

Saeros stood as Amras began to become more willing to work with the races. He smiled slightly as he continued, knowing the secrets of his blood he knew that he would play an important role in the times to come.

Last edited by Isilrá on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Isilra
Isilra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum