Aerrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light Bringer Awakes

2 posters

Go down

The Light Bringer Awakes Empty The Light Bringer Awakes

Post  The Drakin Fri May 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Tidion the Light Bringer was the right hand of the High Dragon God Solarian, he was the the dragon responsible for the imprisoning of Ionta the Death Bringer. He was living int he mountain that a secret ancient order of humans lived on, he lived deep in the caverns beneath their home. He had taught them ancient secrets and power before he had went to slumber like the rest of the dragon gods and with the awakening and releasing of Ionta and the imperial advances of the human empire he was awakening with them.

He stretched out his wings and yawned groaning "uughh i'm waking up..this cant be a good sign." as he stretched a bit more he decided to use his power to see what was going on int he world and when he did see he stopped stretching and sighed changing into his human form. " I told them we should have gotten rid of the other humans besides the ones ive taught...none of them were worthy of the power we bestowed to them... on top of that our descendents are trying to wipe out humanity along with all the other older races.." he sighed and used his power to call the leader of the secret order to him "Young one, come to me. I have awakened and i am in need of you."
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

The Light Bringer Awakes Empty Re: The Light Bringer Awakes

Post  Ordo Kruziik Mir Fri May 11, 2012 11:35 pm

The Young Master of the Ordo Sat alone atop one of the mountain peaks around their secret monasteries and villages. Upon hearing the summons he stood suddenly looking around. The light bringer had been silent for many centuries. Sensing the urgency in their long slumbering masters voice the young Master decided to forgo the long stairs down and more or less free ran (( see parkour)) down frightening one of the guards that guarded the entrance, without even a word he began walking across the pavilions toward the entrance to long shut main temple built completely into the side of a mountain thats interioir had been carved out in amazing detail to be the resting place for the light bringer
The guard unnerved by the odd attitude called out to him. "Master Mithrandiel what is it........ Kaelryn whats happened"
He stopped and turned around " Our Master has summoned me, the Light Bringer has woken"

With that Kaelryn made haste to the long closed temple and with much screeching and groaning the doors opened and Kaelryn Anduril Mithrandiel, the youngest master of the Ordo ever, entered and knelt in the center of the room. Lord I have heard your summons I am here
Ordo Kruziik Mir
Ordo Kruziik Mir

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Fri May 11, 2012 11:41 pm

He walked over to the young man and looked him over curiously "You are the lord of the order? You are quite young...interesting. Your are familiar with the circumstances that warrant me waking up i suppose? Someone has awoken the Death Bringer. Are you aware of the events of the outside world at this moment...what is your name young one?" The Light Bringer was unlike anything Kael would have ever seen, he looked human but hand the horns of drakin and the ears of elves. He stood much taller than a normal human would and he had a gold and white armor.
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordo Kruziik Mir Sat May 12, 2012 1:04 am

My name is Kaelryn Anduril Mithrandiel, and Yes I am the current Voth Ahkrii'n. I am also the youngest to ever hold the name,.....I am 27 and Yes I am aware of what is happening. The Ancient races have grown tired of the Empires Hubris.
Ordo Kruziik Mir
Ordo Kruziik Mir

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sat May 12, 2012 1:12 am

He nods and smiles "Kaelryn Anduril Mithrandiel...strong name young one. As the leader of the Ordo you and your fellow chosen must ally yourselves with the old races against the empire but you must make sure the humans of the empire are not completely wiped out. This is your charge, bring the empire down and rebuild it upon the teaching i have passed down as the Light Bringer."
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordo Kruziik Mir Sat May 12, 2012 1:26 am

It will be done master We will travel to the empire and bring down its head. Do you wish a quiet end or an Example of how man has strayed
Ordo Kruziik Mir
Ordo Kruziik Mir

Back to top Go down

Post  The Drakin Sat May 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Tidion chuckles "You will fight along side the other races. It is their time to show their worth also. It is also not just the empire that need to be destroyed, Ionta wakes and has claimed new followers, you must aid the other races in awakening Solarian. Only all together can we truly destroy him."
The Drakin
The Drakin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down